Sunday, July 29, 2007

10 "secret's" of mine, here we go...

1. I can poison tatamis.
2. I've eaten a grasshopper (it was crispy;) )
3. When I was a kid, me and my friend used to feed a homeless cat and we named it Tassi, which actually means a plate under your coffee cup. Didn't know it that time, just liked the name:)
4. I've never suffered from hangover.
5. I've been in a big sicilian familymeeting, where I met (among the others) a nun and an old (95years old) man, who seemed to be okay, but died the next day!
6. I love swimming naked late in the evening in the lake at the summer cottage.
7. I have loved "Friends" - tv show over ten years and I still do and get good laughs everytime when watching it.
8. When I was 5, my sister was born. In that time had wished for twins so that there would have been one baby for my mom and one for me.
9. I've tried to get in to Buckingham's palace. I was stopped by a guard and I was confused answering what am I doing there...
10. My favourite sushi is a prawn-avocado with mayonaise, it's so OISHII!!!

and now I'll tag Ellu and Johanna, go ahead, want to know some secrets of yours..:)

No comments: